- March 03, 2014 - Issue of Application Forms for the MBBS Course
- April 18, 2014 - Last date for ISSUING/RECEIVING Applications (by Mail)
- April 26, 2014 - Last date for ISSUING/RECEIVING Applications (in Person)
- May 25, 2014 - Entrance Test for the MBBS Course
- June 20, 2014 - Announcement of Interview List for the MBBS Course
- July 07, 2014 - Orientation for Observers
- July 8 & 9, 2014 - Observation Test
- July 10, 11, 12, 2014 - Final Interview
- July 15, 2014 - Announcement of Results
- July 22 & 23, 2014 - Admissions
- July 01, 2014 - Classes Begin
Welcome to St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
St. John’s Medical College and Hospital and School of Nursing were started in 1963, 1975 and 1980 respectively at Bangalore by the C.B.C.I. Society for Medical Education. The School of Nursing was upgraded to the College of Nursing in 1989. In 1994 all the Institutions were brought under the common name : St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences. St. John’s Research Institute was the latest addition to the Academy in the year 2004.
Right from its inception St. John’s set before it an ideal of excellence in academic courses as well as service to society and research as a result of which it has truly become holistic both in its outlook and in its approach to the problems of community health. St. John’s has been consistently ranked as one of the top 10 medical Institutes in the country.