- May 09, 2014 - Issue of Application Forms for the Super Speciality Course
- June 09, 2014 - Last date for ISSUING / RECEIVING Applications
- June 20, 2014 - Entrance Test for the Super Speciality Course
- June 21, 2014 - Announcement of Interview List for the Super Speciality Course
- June 25, 2014 - Interview & Practicals
- June 26, 2014 - Results & Admission
- July 1, 2014 - Classes begin
Welcome to St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
St. John’s Medical College and Hospital and School of Nursing were started in 1963, 1975 and 1980 respectively at Bangalore by the C.B.C.I. Society for Medical Education. The School of Nursing was upgraded to the College of Nursing in 1989. In 1994 all the Institutions were brought under the common name : St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences. St. John’s Research Institute was the latest addition to the Academy in the year 2004.
Right from its inception St. John’s set before it an ideal of excellence in academic courses as well as service to society and research as a result of which it has truly become holistic both in its outlook and in its approach to the problems of community health. St. John’s has been consistently ranked as one of the top 10 medical Institutes in the country.