THE SELECTION PROCESS
- The selection process consists of two steps:
- Only P.G. NEET - 2017 qualified candidates are eligible for admission and based on their All India NEET ranking/NEET score will be called for step 2.
- Objective assessment of the clinical skills (Practical Test) and an Interview to assess the aptitude of the candidate to serve the needy in medically underserved areas and under privileged
Community, an important objective of our Institution will be conducted from 20/02/2017 to 22/02/2017 at St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
- Final selection will be based on
- NEET Score.
- Practical Test score.
- Interview Score.
- In addition to the above, weightage will be given to the following categories of applicants:
- Graduates, who have served medically underserved areas and underprivileged community, recognised as such by the St. John's Medical College for a period of at least two years.
- Roman Catholic Community members.
- Religious sisters (Nuns).
- Finally selected candidates must pay the fees within stipulated date.
- Admission to various courses will be provisional and is subject to confirmation of eligibility by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The decision of the University with regard to Eligibility is final.
The selected candidate should obtain the Eligibility Certificate personally from the University and submit it along with other certificates before paying the fees.
- The duration of the various courses and syllabi will be as laid down by the RGUHS from time to time. The date of commencement of the classes will be notified as per the calendar of events of the
Rajiv Gandhi University.
- Any dispute regarding the admission procedure is subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Bangalore only.